Maria Teresa Sheldon
St. Petersburg, FL
Degrees + Certifications:
-CPT, NASM: Certified Personal Trainer with National Academy of Sports Medicine.
-BA of Arts.
-NCPT (PMA) since 2013.
-Scolio-Pilates I. 2021.
-The Pink Ribbon Program 2019.
-Oov Fundamentals and Apparatus. 2018
-Posturology 101 at St. john-Clark Pain Treatment Center. 2018.
-Buff Bones Certification. 2014.
• Breaking Out of the Grid w/ Matt & Kelly. 2021
• FAMI: the Anatomy of Aging. 2021
• FAMI (Functional Anatomy for Movement and Injuries) Workshop 2020.
• Centered with Madelaine Black
• Fascia-focused pilates with Elisabeth Larkam and Tom Myers
• Jumpboard Strenth and Conditioning with Stott.
• Pilates Rehab for Hip Replacement with Matt McCulloch and Elliot Fishbein.
• Pilates for Golf and Tennis players with Matt McCulloch
• Pilates for Scoliosis with Madeline Black
• Pilates for teens with Brett Howard
• Working with seniors with Lolita San Miguel.
• Runity: Pilates for runners with Juan Nieto.
• Back Care workshop with Brent Anderson.
• Wobbly: Balance workshop with Mariska Breland.
• Sitting is the new smoking with Brent Anderson
• The Male client with Matt McCulloch
• The Postpartum Client with Debbie Goodman.
• Understand the pelvic floor with Brent Anderson
• Achieving the Athletic edge with Rael Isacowitz
Special Pops: Dancers, professional athletes like football players. Scoliosis clients, knees injuries. Elderly.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.