This comprehensive certification @ kinected aims to educate Pilates and other movement professionals (including yoga, personal training, etc.) on how to work safely + effectively with this complicated population. Upon completion of this program, instructors will have:
- A thorough understanding of the anatomy and physiology of pregnancy and the complex prenatal/postpartum physical changes.
- Confidence in designing a safe + effective movement protocol for this unique population.
How the program works:
- The full training includes completion of Pilates Through Pregnancy, The Postpartum Client,
and Advanced Prenatal Concepts on the Equipment.
- Individuals can complete either the mat track or mat + equipment track
- Take any of the courses on their own as a standalone
- Participants will be required to take both a written and practical exam and must obtain a score of 90% to complete the certification.